How Do Lesbians Have a Perfect Sex Life?
Lesbians' sex life is the same as straight people’s sex, or even lesbians sex brings more pleasure, most of us learn that sex is about a penis entering a vagina. So when two people with vulvas are having sex, many of us don't understand how that works since there's no penis. Thus, there are a lot of myths about lesbian sex:
Lesbian couples act like men and women in sex. Some people believe that one partner does all the penetration while the other does all the receiving. This is dynamic for some couples, but not all — and remember, penetrating doesn’t make you a “man.”
All of the lesbians use strap-on when having sex. While these can be enjoyable, they’re not a must-have. Whether you use one is up to you.
Orgasm is the end goal. It’s faster for lesbians to have an orgasm than straight couples, but it doesn’t mean both of the couples have an orgasm every time. Sex can be pleasurable without orgasming.
Sex means different things to different people. Besides penis-in-vagina sex, there is an incomplete list of what may count as sex for you:
- oral sex performed on the vagina, penis, or anus.
- manual sex, such as had jobs
- breast and nipple play
- using sex toys
- mutual masturbation
- genital rubbing
- kissing and cuddling
If you are trying to have your first lesbian sex, there are a few tips for you:
- Find out the way which brings you pleasure. Someone likes oral sex, someone likes fingering, but someone likes vibration, etc. Masturbating can make you relax and figure out what feels good to you.
- Be prepared to communicate with your partner. Before start lesbians sex, tell your partner which is your best way to have fun.
- Positions to try. There are probably hundreds of different sex positions out there, the key to having fun is to find one you love!
- Practice safer sex. Keep yourself and the toys clean, and use lubricates at the essential time.
Sex is a skill and you’ll get better at it if practice more and choose a toy that suits you.