Sex Doll Maintenance
- Avoid dressing the doll in super tight or clothes that fade easily.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- Be careful of drying and direct sunlight.
- Keep the doll in lying.
- To avoid dust accumulation on the doll, it is best to keep the doll in a specified boxor cabinet.
- Abstain from sharing your doll with other people, to prevent spreading of disease.
Sex Doll Cleaning
- Apply sponge or cotton swab with warm water and antibacterial soap.
- Use this swab to clean the hole until it is clean. Please use tweezers to hold the sponge when using it to prevent it from falling off in the vagina.
- You can dispose of this swabor sponge, now repeat steps 1 and 2 above.
- After two wipes, the hole should be totally clean, now we caninsert another dry sponge to remove excess soap or water.
- After drying the doll you can apply talcum powder to the outside of the orifice.
- Except to cleaning the orifice after each use, we recommend washing the doll's body in the tub with soap every 14 days.
What should I pay attention to when dressing up my doll?
Notes: Some fabrics can stain the skin of sex dolls and it is difficult to remove without causing further damage, such as Latex, Faux and real leather, Jeans/Denim and Wool. In addition to avoiding specific materials, you should also be careful to avoid dark colors.
As for dressing Tantaly sex dolls, we mainly provide three points for you.
1.wash any clothing before putting them on your doll
New and unwashed clothes which have dyes can easily stain your doll. So before putting them on your doll, make sure you wash them many times until they can’t leave any dye on the doll. But owing to the complexity of clothing, we also recommend you to test the clothing on your doll's hidden places for short periods of time, such as the base of the thigh, or on a TPE sample.
2.Avoid dark-colored clothing
Compared to some light-colored clothes, dark-colored clothes can stain your doll more easily even if they are washed. So in order to keep your doll clean, you should try to avoid such kind of clothing. But if you really like it, we recommend you to testing it on a piece of TPE or hidden part of the doll, such as the base of the thigh, to see if it stains.
3.Avoid tight clothing
As we know, TPE dolls are soft and they can’t feel the pressure. So if you dress your dolls with tight clothing, it can leave indents and markings on them. But if it is necessary, limit the amount of time it is worn.